More songs, drills, and strategies designed to help children develop proper speech and articulation skills
Follow the workout leaders through musical exercises that target
Tongue and teeth placement
Challenging beginning, middle, and ending consonant sounds
More complex consonant-vowel transitions: f and v, s and z, ch and j, sh and s, th, l, r, and w
More great practice for young children beginning to develop speech habits OR those who may:
make inconsistent sound errors
be hard for listeners to understand
have difficulty coordinating the lips, tongue, and jaw when speaking
shorten sentences so it is not obvious that they struggle to produce certain sounds
struggle to produce a certain sound and end up substituting, distorting, omitting, or adding another sound instead
Bonus! The Enhanced CD includes PDF documents to print from your own computer:
- User Guide with more detailed information on common childhood speech and language problems
- Worksheets to reinforce the Speechercise Level 2 workout
Follow these steps to access and print the PDF documents:
- Insert the Enhanced Music CD into your computer drive.
- Open MY COMPUTER.
- RIGHT CLICK on the CD Drive.
- Select OPEN from the drop down menu.
- Open the folders and/or documents like you would open any other folder or document.
Product is meant for Ages 5 to 9
- Advanced Jaw Drops
- Voiced And Voiceless Coordination
- Advanced Lip Presses
- Advanced Tongue Pushups
- Consonant-Vowel Movement Game
- FA, VA, SHA, LA-LA
- The Tongue Twister Song
- AFF, EFF, OAF, IF, OFF The Craziest Sounding Thing
- Say The "V" Sound Now!
- "F" and "V"
- It's All About Sally
- Can You Say ZA?
- The "S" And "Z" Drill
- Chee, Chow, Chaw
- Ja Ja Ja Joe Jammin'
- S and SH...There Is A Difference
- This, That, Those!
- ARE, OR, EAR, AIR, IRE…We're Tired!
- The LOW, ROW, Woe Song
- Saying Sentences